Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What happens when you didn't sleep for 64 hours?

The answer is simple. Shit happens.
I started my embarrassing day at the uni's carpark.
As I didn't sleep for some time, I'm actually quite blur about my surroundings. Once I got down my car, I realized that my hair is damn messy. So, I look at my reflection at the car next to me and start styling my hair for almost 5 minutes.
Suddenly, I noticed a pair of eyes staring at me THROUGH that window. A girl was inside the car and she gave me a 'what-the-hell-on-earth-this-guy-is-doing-here'  look. I was so embarrassed, and ran into the uni in no time. Cursing myself along the way.

Later the day, I put on a brave face and walked into the exam hall, sat for my 1-hour mid semester test. I was so freaking tired that my mind could barely think. All 10 subjective questions, I answered all of them using my common sense, and used nothing from my 2 inches thick lecture notes. I don't think this is a good sign when you are sitting for a science subject paper. I came out with an emotionless look, feeling weird and empty.
Lesson learned: Never take things too lightly and do last minute studying.

Finally, I reached home by 5pm. Slept like a pig before being woke up by my father's phone call by 7pm. I totally forgotten that he came to KL. I rushed to the hotel and waited for him around half an hour.While waiting for him, I walked around the shopping center. When he saw me, he asked me to check myself in the toilet before talking to him. To my horror, I noticed that I wore my T-shirt inside-out!!! and I've been walking in the shopping mall for 30 minutes!!!I feel like committing suicide...OMG...

What happens when you didn't sleep for 64 hours?
Shit happens.

4 comments:

  1. Super bad day lo compared to mine -.-
    Shave your head bald so no one will know who you are xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my lol, poor steeeeve~~ make sure get your beauty rest next time!! I would fall asleep during my exam if I didn't sleep for 3 DAYS (i have fallen asleep on tests x]) so you only got 2 hrs of sleep and picked up your father...wow! I hope you got o sleep for a week now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LM, that day I really thought of digging a hole and buried myself...what's worst I dunno why people staring at me, and I thought, may be I'm slightly better looking now...damn perasaan==

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, Kris, beauty rest?? How I WISHED!...starting Thursday onwards, I don't think I can have a moment of peace until mid november...sigh

    ReplyDelete