Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Of Mouse, Bombshell and Gluttony

I would describe the day as very eventful day.
First, to celebrate one of my friend's birthday, my gang and I went to Pyramid to shop for his present.
Our initial budget was RM50 and thought of buying him something sentimental.
But, we end up buying this.
                                 A Razor Copperhead Gaming Mouse.
What the? Our budget shot up from RM 50 to a whooping RM 279. Almost 5 times of the original budget!!! 
It seems stupid, but in the name of FRIENDSHIP, what the heck....
This also indicates that I'll be having bread + peanut butter for my next few dinner T_T
According to my friend, this mouse is the world's MOST ADVANCE gaming mouse developed for gamers and it is one kick-ass partner in game and bla bla bla.....
To me, any mouse that can function would be practical enough.
                                       The lousy-but-usable mouse I'm using.
Again, as long as the birthday boy is happy, who cares? (Perhaps, my wallet? lol)
............................................................................................................................................................
Earlier this morning. I was given a SUPER DUPER BOMBSHELL by a lovely female ex-course mate.
I was given  A LETTER OF CONFESSION along with A VERY SWEET AUTOBIOGRAPHY!
OMG!!!!!!! I was speechless. I was actually very touched but at the same time, I felt sorry for her.
Sigh...I don't know how to explain to her. She just picked the wrong time. There are two times in every man's life when he is thoroughly happy; just after he has met his first love and just after he has parted from his last one. Unfortunately for her, I am in the second situation.
To be honest, she's hot, funny, kind and a very sweet girl, but me and her just lack some chemistry in between us. Moreover, at the moment, I'm not interested in girls.Oops...XD
I felt sorry for her, she came to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an  imperfect person @ me perfectly.
Went to lunch with her and we had a lengthy talk. We agreed to be the good friends as we used to be and I promised her whenever she needs me in anyway I will always be there for her. I knew it would be hurtful for her but it is better to let her know now rather than fooling her around.  Just hoped that she is alright. Sigh...
....................................................................................................................................................................
Last event of the day, I signed up a gym membership in a gym near my house. I seriously need some exercise. Getting fat with all the good food around...

As the picture above shows, we Malaysian LIVE TO EAT....OMG....what will I become in few years time?


A pig?? Oink~oink~ XD

2 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW!! Steveee!!! you got confessed to by a girl *wink wink*, you're such a player haha~ jk of course, but that girl does seem really really sweet, an autobiography? what a creative person!! plus she's Korean!? ;)

    Is that you in the piggy pics hehe, you're not dark at all!! you might be paler than me! The mouse you guys gave him seem super advanced, maybe it'll be handy for DOTA haha...actually I quit that. Malaysia food looks soo good, no wonder you can't stop yourself from eating...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris, indeed it was sweet!Haha...what makes you think she's a Korean? The name there? it is the name of the designer of the book, not her...Gotcha..LOL
    I think that mouse suits him, that guy is a gamer. Left 4 dead, COD4..DOTA bla bla...you name it, he plays it. I used to play DOTA, but quit too. Btw, yup, it was me...the pig with oink..hehe

    ReplyDelete