skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
思念中的回忆
The Past and The Present
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Swear, again
“
Stress
: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some jerk who desperately deserves it
”
Yup, I'm the
Jerk
who put myself in this shitty situation.
I swear to myself, AGAIN,
if I manage to survive until monday 2pm,
I vowed to take things more seriously.
Shit...Damn stressed up.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Blog Archive
►
2010
(15)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
▼
September
(14)
Holidays
Of Pisces and Scorpio
Hopeless emptiness. Plenty of people are onto the ...
Clear mind
Self-renewal
What happens when you didn't sleep for 64 hours?
Swear, again
Black Friday
Eyes On Me
Of Mouse, Bombshell and Gluttony
爱你在心口难开
What the HELL??
Fuse
31/08/2009
►
August
(2)
Followers
Songs of my soul
Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment