Friday, September 11, 2009

Eyes On Me

Eyes On Me
Whenever sang my songs
On the stage, on my own
Whenever said my words
Wishing they would be heard
I saw you smiling at me
Was it real or just my fantasy
You'd always be there in the corner
Of this tiny little bar
My last night here for you
Same old songs, just once more
My last night here with you?
Maybe yes, maybe no
I kind of liked it your way
How you shyly placed your eyes on me
Oh, did you ever know?
That I had mine on you
Darling, so there you are
With that look on your face
As if you're never hurt
As if you're never down
Shall I be the one for you
Who pinches you softly but sure
If frown is shown then
I will know that you are no dreamer
So let me come to you
Close as I wanted to be
Close enough for me
To feel your heart beating fast
And stay there as I whisper
How I loved your peaceful eyes on me
did you ever know
That I had mine on you
Darling, so share with me
Your love if you have enough
Your tears if your're holding back
Or pain if that's what it is
How can I let you know
I'm more than the dress and the voice
Just reach me out then
You will know that you're not dreaming
Darling, so there you are
With that look on your face
As if you're never hurt
As if you're never down
Shall I be the one for you
Who pinches you softly but sure
If frown is shown then
I will know that you are no dreamer 
I instantly fell in love with this song when I first heard it. The lyrics is so sweet.
Random post of the day: Seriously, I never understand how my friend handle my lab manual...It ended up...HALF.
I think I SHOULD feel angry, but somehow I just find it amazing and hilarious that how on earth he can tear my lab manual into half with one hand and talking on a cell phone using another hand. When he gave it back to me, he just said: Oops...
Instead of erupting, I just can't stop laughing like a mad man in the library.
PS: I usually don't take the effort to bind my stuff to make it look neat and tidy. This is the first time I did it and it ended up being teared into half.(-_-'')

8 comments:

  1. Steveeeeee!!! We do have the same exact tastes in music! I couldn't stop listening to this song for a month I think! I'm wondering if I cried to this song?(i think so, the lyrics spoke so truely to me back then!) I love Faye Wong...right now I'm listening to Red Bean(Chinese & Korean version haha) by her, I know so little Chinese music, but she's soo good. I also wanted to learn this on piano...but FF music is just a bit too hard, it takes me 2 months to learn one song =^="
    Do you play final fantasy? =D

    Lol I like all the pictures of your broken lab manual you posted!! hahaha but don't stop binding your notes, perhaps next time he can rip all of them off in one go! kidding~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Kris!

    This song reminds me a lot of my past too! glad that we have the same taste...GREAT minds thinks alike huh??haha....I just heard both version of Red Bean and i kinda like it^^
    Wow Kris,you know how to play piano?!! You'll be my idol then, I had always looked up to people who know how to play an instrument!I was forced to stopped at grade 3 abt 10 years ago,due to examnations. However, I planned to start learning again next month and I've just bought a Yamaha keyboard today! Playing piano had always been my dream. I just like the feeling of playing the songs I love! can't afford a piano myself now, so I think keyboard will do fine at the moment. Now, I'm learning this song using Chinese flute. Sounds ok I guess...at least my neighbour didn't think that I'm slaughtering chicken=)

    Btw, I haven't tried playing FF, is it nice? my friends always asked me to give it a try..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Faye Wong's voice. Too bad she doesn't sing anymore..
    Your practical looks hard.. Are you a 2nd year student or something higher?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi LM,
    Faye Wong's voice is very sweet. I love most of her songs. It's a loss that she doesn't sing anymore.
    Hmm, my situation is pretty complex but basically I'm in my 2nd yr 1st sem. However that practical is a 1st year unit. I love practicals but HATE doing reports....Damn time consuming and we have it every week!The worst thing is, by the time they stop giving us practicals, FINALS is just around the corner...RIP

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess that applies to all science students.. Or maybe just for biomedical sciences -.-
    Ugh I'm definitely changing to another course! I can't deal with genes and stuff I might just explode.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LM, changing course? to what?
    it will be a drastic decision...maybe give it a little more time and you will find it interesting down the way?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steveee! you bought a keyboard?? wow! a yamaha too! that's quite nice, I was thinking about buying a keyboard too so I can practice while I'm here, but saying I play the piano is kind of an overstatement, I'm very bad, I quit when I was in 3rd or 4th grade too, I just pick up songs that I like and aren't extremely bad and I try my hardest to learn it. The feeling of being able to play it really pays off though. Have fun with your keyboard, banging and disturbing the neighbors haha. Oh FF is really fun, but only if you're into RPGs and stuff, I don't want to be the one that gets you addicted to the whole series though, it's obsessively fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nutrition.. but im still not sure yet.. 顺其自然 lo

    ReplyDelete