Thursday, September 24, 2009

Of Pisces and Scorpio

She came to me yesterday, again. Telling that we would make a great couple.

Her reason? Our horoscope.

I was born on the 22/2. That makes me a Pisceans. 
She was born on the 09/11. That makes her a Scorpio.

The relation is magnetic in a Pisces-Scorpio attraction. It will generate an intensely emotional relationship. Scorpio dominates over others, Pisces is outwardly submissive, and has devious maneuvers. Pisces can soothe the inner tension, compelling desires and compulsive yearning within Scorpio. Each intuitively senses the other's moods, needs, fears and faults. When things go wrong an overabundance of emotion will cloud the issue and mar settlements.Because they are both water babies, their relationship will be lapped with love, dripping with devotion, suffused with sensitivity, caressed with caring and imbued with intuition.


Scorpio and Pisces is a magically mysterious mixing of two of the most sensitive and psychic signs in the celestial sky. Some of these cupidic couples can communicate so completely in the cerebral sense .Fish live in a dreamy world of their own, full of fantasies and diverse dreams, all of which the Scorpio will be able to fulfill. When it comes to sex, this couple will do it in a sensuous style.Sexually, they have a great deal going for each other (What the heck she's telling me this for??).

This is the best match in the Zodiac for both of us. We truly do compliment each other in ways that no other sign could ever do for us. We understand each other intuitively, and Scorpio brings a solidity to the relationship that Pisces so longs for. Scorpio reminds Pisces of why there are on this earth, and Pisces compassion soothes Scorpios emotional storms and strong passions.

Both signs like to withdraw into themselves in introspection, and understand that in their partner. They give each other the space they need to be the individuals that they are. Both signs tend to be intuitive, and understand humanity well. Scorpio provides Pisces the rock they need to build their dreams on, and this stability is something that Pisces longs for in their partners. Each sign is so fulfilling to each other, that this match is one that is almost fated to happen, and once started, to last a lifetime.

When the man is a Pisces and the woman is a Scorpio, passion runs free in this relationship. Still waters run deep in this man, something that is immensely attractive to a Scorpio woman. He is passionate, loving, and understanding in a way that is almost divine(I will make such a good lover XD). Your intense emotional needs are met well with each other, and you are able to fulfill them in the other in ways that no other sign is able to. He is a dreamer, with an enchanting way of looking at the world that both inspires and excites you in ways you never imagined possible. He is both loyal and so passionate about you in ways that make you feel as though you have found ‘the one’ right away, and you have!! Only he is able to give you the depth of emotion, something that Pisces is so famous for, that you really need in life. (Seems like I should be a love guru rather than a nerdy scientist XD)



Both signs are Waters signs, which are very compatible as both are tangible, and very emotionally aware. Pisces helps Scorpio have a more open-minded approach to life, as Scorpio tends to be a bit of an absolutist. Scorpio needs to be careful, and let Pisces have a bit of freedom to swim around a bit, as they will suffocate under Scorpios demands without some freedom to breathe.

Scorpio is a Fixed sign, while Pisces is a Mutable one. Pisces, as a Mutable Water sign, is able to fill whatever container they need to, in this case, they are able to flow along with whatever Scorpio throws at them. Pisces is able to teach Scorpio to be more flexible in their ideas. This can be a wonderful, fulfilling relationship, one that can’t be matched by any other sign in the Zodiac. Both signs have a sensitivity to things around them in life, and are both empathic signs. Their depth of emotion is very complimentary in this relationship, something that makes their love deep and their ties together strong.

Well, I was a good listener. I gave her my time and I listened to her quietly.  When she finished, I gave her a weak smile. I can see her effort, but, relationship is just not about horoscopes. It's about feelings! I told her again, that we can only be good friends and I would always be by her side if she ever needs me. After that, I told her I gotta go as my lecture starts soon (What a lame excuse). I just can't bare watching her teary eyes.

I hurt someone, again.

3 comments:

  1. Aih.. those days..
    Not bad wei, got someone 追 =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, it's too bad you have to turn her down, but it's a lot like how straight guys have to turn us down as well. I hope she gets over her feelings soon and you don't have to hurt her once more...stay strong Steeeve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LM, I would be happier if that someone is my type XD

    Kriss, I too hope that she gets over her feelings real soon. I don't see what she sees in me =_=

    ReplyDelete