Saturday, September 12, 2009

Black Friday

I actually don't believe in this crap until today.

Although it is not the 13th but 11th is not that far from it and I believe my day had been as shitty as it could be.

What happened today?

1.My face got scratched by a stupid woman's file in the lift. She don't even have the basic manners of saying SORRY. Later my friend told me I was bleeding. The sharp corner of the file poke nicely and precisely to my 2-days old pimple. If I got a scar on my face because of this (touch wood!!), I would hunt that b***** down in the uni and give her a super bitch slap.

2. There's a pay parking car park in the university. We need to pay RM 2 for each entrance. Some people thought it was funny to play with my car ticket. Somehow they accidentally dropped it to a big drain...Oops. It is just Oops for them, but I need to pay RM 20 for losing the ticket!T_T

3. Went to university early today, thinking wow, I was finally early for once! When I decided to hand up my assignment, I realized that I left it on my study table. I rushed home all the way and took it, end up later than usual for my class.

4. I received one of the Nicest go-to-hell letter from one of the top 15 university in the world stating that thanks for  applying to study at their university, but they are very sorry that they are unable to offer me a place this year. The overall strength of their applicant pool and relatively small number of student places available means that they have to disappoint quite a number of worthy applicant this year, which includes me, which actually DO meet their high admission requirement. They added, they sincerely hope that I will keep their university in mind in my future academic endeavour and they wish me all the best. Well, since they put it that way, maybe i'll go there for postgrad? haha

5. Coincidentally, my mum posted me another  please-come-to-hell letter from a so-call TOP local university. They apologized that due to their MINOR admission MISTAKE last year, I was not offered a place that I FULLY and RIGHTFULLY deserved despite I appealed for few times. It states: dear sir, we are please to offer you a place in our prestigious university....bla bla bla. Please contact us as soon as possible  to confirm your place NEXT YEAR. What the hell? If you gave me this letter 16 months ago, I would feel quite happy. But now? I'm in an top-50 unversity ranked almost 267 places above your PESTIGIOUS local university. Since I make it to the top-50 and just slightly missed out in a top-20 university, you think I would still consider your university? Some more NEXT YEAR? Come on lar...have some cow sense.

6. I JUST found out I got hell a lot of work to be done in the next few days which I initially thought it was simple. Shit man....

All in all, the colour of the day is BLACK. Damn it.

Despite all the shits happened to me today, I would like to wish my wonderful friend in US all the best in his test today. I believed I've taken all the bad things today, hopefully he would pass with FLYING COLOURS!!!!!^^

May lady luck be with you=)

6 comments:

  1. *STEVEEEEEE BIG HUGS* for:
    1. Because of all the freaking damage you've taken today.
    2. to make sure you're okay even after all this, *comfort comfort*
    3. And for the beautiful luck and colorfulness(must've have taken like 15 lines of html). Maybe our tests are not like yours, it definitely is not as stressful as your exams and usually not that hard, but THANK YOU. This must be why the test felt pretty easy even though I didn't study cause I had to do a group project last night. heh heh I'm sorry you had to take all my bad karma for me ='( oh next time please send Mr.Right instead of lady luck, actually I'll send him to U to cheer you up ;)

    p.s. hey if you don't mind telling me, what uni did you apply to in the top 15? just curious, cause now I've realized you're really smart...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kris,
    I'm a happy-go-lucky guy. After a night sleep, I'm totally recovered from those damages. Apart from the face bleeding part, still hurt though. That's the part I liked about US university, they are not that exam-orientated and it's much more relaxing. Unlike here, you will see some ridiculous students begging for 1 mark to make their grades from 76 to 77, as if that 1 mark will make their grade an A. I think the test is pretty easy cause you pay attention in class n you are smart! hehe...
    i'll take note of what to send next time, a Mr.Right! no problem ;)

    PS: i'm NOT smart, hehe... Just lucky enough to be considered by them. It is an uni located considerably quite near to you though. The JHU =)

    PS 2: Thanks for your hugssss. Felt the warmth here across the Pacific Ocean =')

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Steeeve~
    Sorry for my late reply, I've been busy with a project and I still haven't finished. This is just another one of my 20 breaks today >_>!! how've you been lately, mr. easy-going? :) was there something stressing you out lately? i wouldn't want you to be choked!!! Oh my, I wonder if you know what uni im going to already, I think my whereabouts might be too easily revealed~ haha actually, my home is closer to JHU then where I am currently...wow if you came over that'd be too cool! anyways here's some more hugs you could use *hug 1* *hug 2* *hug 3* oh! I got back into msn, maybe we could chat? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *blush 1* *blush 2* *blush 3*---that's for the hugs!LOL

    Yo Krisssss!

    It's ok for replying late!I'm more than happy you reply.^^ I myself had been busy these few days.Lots of shit happened this few days. Long story cut short, the last time I slept is 64 hours ago...hehe...surprisingly and amazingly I'm still alive!! Despite it is 5.40pm now, I will going to sleep like a PIG immediately after I reply your important message here^^ I think I had been living like a Zombie these 3 days...
    Wow, what project is it? sounds something BIG! No matter how tough it is, you have my full mental support! (even though I might be sleeping like a pig then =P)
    Btw,20 breaks a day??? your university quite relax lo...so envy!
    Oh no, I don't know which uni you're going, but of course I'm curious XP I just guess that JHU is near you because you said you're at the east coast.It would be nice IF they had accepted me, but...nvm, I can try again^^

    U got back into msn? GREAT!Of course we could chat! I've send my msn to ur email, the g-mail.
    Take good care of yourself, k? All the best in your project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woops, I never replied here! sorry...well, i hope you've been getting a "little" more sleep now since you've finished a big exam or two! the big project was a computer program which I turned in a day late!! cause it's a new comp language I'm learning and I procrastinated +_+! and haha the 20 breaks I took isn't given out by my univ, it's ones I take freely because i'm lazy~

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL kris, i've been sleeping at least 9 hours a day now...haha...i overslept twice and late for class in the last two days!!!
    comp language=alien language to me!haha....
    20 breaks is too much!
    i take 1 break only....that break is usually 12hours....once i finished uni, just won't touch my academic stuff! i'm more lazy than you are XD

    ReplyDelete