Saturday, September 26, 2009

Holidays

My mid-semester break officially starts today! Feel so happy^^

To-do list in this 1 week of holidays:

1. Go ice-skating
2. Go for 2 games of badminton.
3. Sleep at least 10 hours a day!
4. Swim for 4 days.
5. 20-page Chemistry report
6. A stupid 1000 words research essay on "The decline of frogs".
7. Biotechnology information design. (freaking waste of time)
8. Explore nice food in kl.
9. Go to the gym for at least 5 times.
10. Loose 1 kg of my weight.
11. Clean up my messy room.
12. Make myself a study timetable for revision purpose.

That's all, not too greedy I guess.
But I seriously doubt that I would complete item 5, 6,and 7!  I'm a classic procrastinator = P
Well, we shall see=)

At last, HOLIDAYS!!!

1 comment:

  1. My mom's back.
    And you know the 1st thing she did? Scolded me like hell -.-
    Ahhh!! And I don't feel like talking to anyone after that.. Hehe
    My holidays end here.. anyway happy holidays =D

    ReplyDelete