When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone
Walk on walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone
Walk on walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
I've been supporting Liverpool football club for 8 years. Although they are not the best, but I've stick with them. I'm always impressed by their never say die attitude. Last season, they are 6 points off from becoming the champion. About an hour ago, they suffered their 5th defeat in 11 league games this season. As their loyal supporter, I'm very disappointed with them, and naturally I felt quite down. To make my feeling worst, I don't think I'm well prepared for my next paper on Monday. Feeling pressured.
Wanted to give up but the club anthem just came up my head. This song is just so meaningful.
I don't think the team will give up the title hope so soon, nor should I give up on my exam.
You'll Never Walk Alone....
Walk on~~~~



No comments:
Post a Comment