Saturday, November 14, 2009

A holiday which does not feels like one.

When the paper was collected on 11.44am approximately 4 days ago, my heart stopped. I totally screwed up the paper. There's nothing I could do now. Just keep my fingers crossed that it won't affect my study plans for next year.  The lecturers from australia are crazy. Setting up questions that are totally different than the past 3 years papers. Just wanna curse them sincerely from the bottom of my heart. When I scanned through the past year paper, I thought, I should be quite well prepared. But then....sigh...Anyway, what is passed is history. No point thinking bout it.  Went to have lunch at Carl's Junior to celebrate the end of exams but everyone's expression just seems quite weird. Thanks to that shitty paper. Even after a 2 hour bowling session, we still don't have the feeling of holidays. We felt like studying...LOL. Maybe because all of us are just not satisfied with our performance in the paper. I always don't like my weakest subject to be my last paper as it would somehow screw up my mood. Well, I should be glad that exam's over but I'm not.

I feel so empty.

1 comment:

  1. sometimes
    i too feel empty after exam
    not because of any-related-acedemic things
    just for i'd lost somthing
    sometihng that let me to put my whole effort and concentration in
    feeling like tat too?
    and well,nothing will be sure untill the last moment so i think ur plan can withstand all da rain and shine

    ps:enjoy ur holiday k?
    as iim breaking a leg for u...
    ^^

    ReplyDelete