Lokie, good luck to ur FIRST paper and my LAST paper! bwahahahaha....I'll pray for u while I'm watching TV, playing final fantasy, and enjoy my holidays XD
peggy: i'll sleep until the sun burns my butt...XD u too, ur time will come XD
Krisssss, I'm going wild in exactly 13 hours time!!!! loads of plans! Haha, thanks for ur wishes! it helped my 1st 2 paper! hopefully will work for tomorrow too! THANKSSSS
haha bejeweled blitz fan!
ReplyDeleteGood luck to you and to me =)
haha
ReplyDeleteya~
after these hours u can slp 4 days n have much funs~
hang on!!
n
GOOD LUCK~
woot the countdown is winding down! best of luck and hope you get that second wind~ then when it's over, relax like there's no tomorrow? :D
ReplyDeleteLokie, good luck to ur FIRST paper and my LAST paper! bwahahahaha....I'll pray for u while I'm watching TV, playing final fantasy, and enjoy my holidays XD
ReplyDeletepeggy: i'll sleep until the sun burns my butt...XD u too, ur time will come XD
Krisssss, I'm going wild in exactly 13 hours time!!!! loads of plans! Haha, thanks for ur wishes! it helped my 1st 2 paper! hopefully will work for tomorrow too! THANKSSSS