Your smiles and charm are killing me...
Gosh, I should not be thinking about this AT ALL at this very critical moment.
Just leave my feelings aside until the my final ends in exactly 2 weeks time.
Btw, studies had not gone as well as I wanted, hopefully I could get it fixed in time.
Time seems to flies when you are preparing for exams.
It's a blink of an eye from 30th October.
30/10, my ex birthday, my sis birthday and my exam day. Great.
Library is super quite now and boy am I glad to find my favorite spot.
I better shut the hell up and get my ass back to study.
Good luck to everyone who's preparing for finals.
All the best=)


Hey Steeeeve~ are you feeling longiing for someone too!! So am I...sigh sigh, it's definitely taking up all of my thoughts when I'm in class haha...I don't have finals yet though, not until 1st week of December, that's when our semester/winter break will begin too. Have a cozy studying time in your fav spot, goodluck to you!! (I got reprimanded again for turning my project late again by my mom =.=)
ReplyDeletegood luck 4 u too...
ReplyDeletewell,
exam is really something suck which will take away all da fun><
i found tat
we'r in some kind of same condition
as im also trapped in some relationship problems..
but continue our life with more cheer is better~
hope u can gather up urself soon~~
kambateh^^
Yo Kris~ so how long have u been dreaming?? XD haha, exam during winter break? shouldn't that be your holidays?? sounds weird to me >_<
ReplyDeletePS: Just wondering if you turn up ur project late, would u be penalize? hahas, btw, you told ur mum bout that? hehe...if it's really so, i'll keep quiet if i were u XD
Hi peggy,
thanks for dropping by=)
I can't be more agree with you...*high 5*
i've been living like a zombie for the pass 2 weeks. having relationship problem during exam time is the worst thing that can happen..sigh...so i'm not thinking bout that. You too should think after the exam o..
Life goes on...cheer up^^
take care and all the best in ur SPM if i am right? hahas...
good luck!
haha~~
ReplyDeleteyaya~~ *high 55*
nevermind..
at least zombie is still in form of human shape^^
i truly believe tat..after exam everything will be more n more n more better XD
hope u will be really fine den^^
yup~wish 11a's 4 me
haha~~