Final exams ended approximately 3 weeks ago.
Well, since then I've been enjoying like never before.
I went mountain hiking, camping at waterfall, watch 5 series of TVB dramas, read the whole Twilight series and re-read the whole series of Harry potter and Lord of The Rings, went to lots of class gatherings, meet up with old friends, went swimming 3 times a week, watch few movies in cinema, learn some cooking and went to do some charity work.
However, time flies. Especially when you are doing stuff that you enjoy. 3 weeks gone and my results will be out approximately half an hour later...Feel so nervous at the moment to the extent that I'm trembling, short of breath and can actually feel my heart rate increased. To make myself occupied and spare my mind from worrying, just post some pictures here where my friends and I went hiking. By the time I finished this post, my results should be out.
The Oil Palm Plantation at the bottom of the hill. Kinda creepy when we arrived at 5 in the morning. So we went to a village near by to have some breakfast before we start hiking up around 6am.
Oil palm fruit
on the way up....
and up........and astonishingly we found rubber tree plantation at the middle of the hill...
After almost an hour, we are half way there...although we have not reach the top and I'm amazed by the beautiful view...
Finally, we're almost there....
The view on top was just mesmerizing...
Out of a sudden, we're surrounded by mist....it feels so nice and refreshing as if we're in heaven...
After the mist, we have a clear blue sky...
It feels like the world is under your feet, you can achieve everything and anything XD
There ain't much that I can say about a hike besides exclaiming on all of the natural beauty of the landscape. It was simply amazing. I felt like I truly accomplished something great when I made it to the top. All the hard work was worthwhile. Next stop: Mount Kinabalu!
Just can't wait for my next holiday to come XD
But for now, time for reality check.
Wish me luck.




so how's ur result?
ReplyDeletegood rite?
wow
it's amazing>.<
i want to kiss the natural when i finish my spm tooo....