How time flies, we are almost 9 days into a new year.
Couldn't blog during the new year period due to my trip to China. Apparently I can't log in to blogger in China.
Happy 2010!
2009 was a dramatic and happening year for me. I’m quite satisfied as I accomplished most of my 2009 wish list.
Education wise, I’m finally top in the group of my group of clowns. Despite my average results in the 1st semester, I had a blasting 2nd semester. Got 3 High Distinctions and 1 Distinction, with that distinction 2 marks short from the High Distinction. Best of all, I became the top student for one of my paper as I scored god-like score of 98 marks in my finals. LOL...beyond my wildest dream. However, I am still few marks short from being a dean-list student. Haiz...
Financial wise, I met my resolution of saving some money for myself. Although not much, but I’m glad that I managed to save up. By this rate, I hope I’m able to reach 5-digits in my savings when I graduate.
Health is wealth. I’m glad that I don’t have much health problem in 2009. Except from being suspected for H1N1. I ended up having 3 days of home quarantine.
In relationship, not bad. I rejected 2 and I got rejected once. Heartbroken, but I SURVIVED. Well, try harder this year. I’ll wait for you to breakup. XD joking la... but if you really do, then you will know I’ve been by your side throughout these years. Bwahaha...so evil...wakakakaka
Actually I don’t have much to complain when I looked back 2009. My words will probably do a poor job of expressing just how blessed I am.
I met a bunch of very good friends in university, the 4 clowns, we are so close that we are just like brothers from different mothers.
I got a new car (my sis need my old one), new laptop (forced to buy 1), new watch (my 10-year old watch decides to take a long rest), and a new phone (old one got snatched by an idiot), new camera (my first personal camera).
I visited Beijing and went to one of my ‘must-go’ place---The Forbidden City in China. I longed to go there since I was a kid.
Got myself some fantastic new blogger friends. Lokie, Kris etc. David too. It’s such great pleasure knowing you people.
And finally.....I’ll be going back to Australia soon! As an exchange student this time, with my friends. Looking forward to February^^
But we can’t have everything in life. Life’s fair. We give and take.
To get good results, I need to study.
To study, I need to stay up late.
Stay up late= keep awake.
To keep awake= Nescafe, sweets, chewing gums, snacks, biscuits= FAT
I’ve only lost an insignificant, pathetic 0.1kg compared to 2008. I totally failed my resolution of losing at least 5kg T_T.
Despite eating that much, it is still a miracle that I didn’t gain any weight. Most probably I went to gym regularly XP
All in all, 2009 was a pretty good year for me. For those who had a great year as well, congrats. For those who don’t. Cheer up. It’s a whole new year ahead in 2010!
Will set some target for this year soon. But still lazy though.
Anyways, Happy belated New Year ppl!! Have a blasting year!


No comments:
Post a Comment