Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 2.....Insane

I woke up 6am this morning, had a light breakfast and went to uni around 7am.

From then on, it's all NIGHTMARE.

3 hours of Thermodynamics made me realize it's a pain in the a**. It's not as easy as I thought.
3 hours of Environmental Science, I'm on the brink of mental break down. Too much facts for my pea-size brain. XD.

Then I went for lunch. Wasted 8 bucks on some sucky food.

Continued my studies at 2pm.
3 hours on human nervous system.
3 hours of Genetics.
3 hours of reaction kinetics.

Library closed at 11pm.
When I left the library, I felt  extremely dizzy and I see stars! @_@

This is just the second day I did this. More crazy days ahead....

God save my soul T_T

* I just realized I haven't eat my dinner, but at 11pm, not much choice. So, I end up having a Mac-value meal. How fattening can that be?? Sigh...


4 comments:

  1. Awww Steeeve! don't overwork yourself! I really admire you though for being able to study so hard right now!! Geez I wish I could be a more hard working college student! I know all your studying efforts will pay off, goodluck on your next exams! oh, i feel like i'm eating fastfood everytime I eat on my campus, don't worry you could sue the calories after a full day of studying! Take care now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't do something like that.. I would not be able to remember a single thing if I cramp everything in a day.. You have got a special talent there Hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Krisss, at least you have a fastfood in your campus. My campus food sucks XD

    My biological clock is totally screwed up. Sleeping at 3 am and woke up at 11am.
    Ice cream as a reward for studying,supper in midnight is a norm these few weeks. I think I'm getting fatter and fatter...LOL

    How's your preparation for your finals? starting soon?

    All the best to you too! TAke care=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LM, that's not talented. HAha, that's just the aftermath of procrastination.

    Haiz, study until like a zombie.
    I have a crazy exam timetable.3 papers in 5 day!!! Burn Monash for that.

    2 more weeks to my freedom^^

    ReplyDelete