Learning from our mistakes is simply the way one views what have taken place.
Results that are not the ones anticipated can be a reason to quit or the obstacle can be counted as a stepping stone. The acceptance of a mistake as a lesson can be used to urge one forward.
Results that are not the ones anticipated can be a reason to quit or the obstacle can be counted as a stepping stone. The acceptance of a mistake as a lesson can be used to urge one forward.
Today, at this moment, I've accepted my mistake.
I want to have a new life.
That's why I'm starting a new blog, for a new me.


Hi Steve!
ReplyDeleteBest of luck with your new self! There were many times I needed to start over as well, but I've never had the courage to let everything go. I hope you can keep blogging no matter what happens =)
I love your blog picture...its calming and romantic at the same time.